Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, March 3, 2019

slow 10

I had a good run, albeit a bit slow. Weather was good and I felt good, but the run was a little slower than average.

I have taken a liking to my new route. I start off running across Kishon, as usual, but then instead of running up Hayarqon, I run down to the new park and run up to the top through the park. I then take the steps up to the street, run over to the Hayarqon-Hayarden roundabout, then continue on across Hayarden. This time, on the way back, instead of running down Hayarqon, I an back down to the road behind (Rav Shmuel Zalman Auerbach Street) though instead of going back into the park, I decided to run along the street all the way to the end. At the end I went back up to the end of hayarqon and finished off running home.

Overall a good run.

No comments: