Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, March 29, 2019

great 7

I was hesitant to go out. I was too tired to go out early, especially because of the time change to DST, so after Shabbos prep I took a short nap. I was feelign better after that but it looked like rian was coming, and I hate going out in the rain. Despite the bad weather forecast, the temperatures were still nice, so I went out hoping it would not rain.

As soon as I began, a light rain started falling. I was already out and comfortable so I kept going, despite worrying that it could turn into a major thunderstorm at any moment, as that is what had been forecast. Thankfully it remained a light rain the entire way, with only a few moments of it getting a little heavier, and even that was relatively light.

I ran well, felt a little tired but was able to run strong, and I finished with a good fast pace, similar to yesterday's pace - even a tiny bit faster.

No comments: