Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

good 5

I decided to go out for another run today. The plan was to keep it short, figuring it is time to give my legs a break, and I did not have much time for a longer run. So I did. I planned for 5km, and kept it to 5km, even though I was tempted to extend it to either 7 or 8.

Temperatures were a little warmer than I expected, and my legs were tired. I tried to focus on the posture and gait I worked on yesterday, but it is easy to fall back to letting your legs drag a bit when they are running a tired workout, so it was a good run but not a great run. This felt like a slow run even though it was much faster than my recent average. A week ago I would have called this a fast run, based on the average pace, but it was a little bit slower than yesterday...

Overall good run. I will plan to not run tomorrow.

No comments: