Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, March 23, 2018

tired run

What started out as not great or promising ended up as not so bad.

I woke up early to run but was really tired. I assume this was from a combination of my cold, the heat (we are having a strange heat wave right now) and the change to DST in the middle of the night meaning I had one less hour of sleep. After lethargically preparing to head out, I finally started my run, not expecting much.

 I was running so slow and was so tired, I just assumed that when I hit 4km I would just finish my run there (the 4km marker on my route is very near my house) and call it a day. I hit 4km and decided to do 5. And then suddenly I felt a little better, despite the dry and hotter air. My run got a little stronger, still painfully slow but a little stronger and I kept going, despite this portion being uphill up Hayarqon. I ran up to nearly the top of the hill and then turned around. On the way back I decided to continue a bit more and ran back through the Merkaz before turning around.

In the end I finished my run at 7.5km

No comments: