Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Purim morning run

Everything worked the way it was supposed to today, on this Purim morning run. And I ran 5km.

Runkeeper worked, both tracking me the right distances (and I'll assume the right speed) and it gave me the notifications at the right times. My legs worked. My breathing worked. The weather worked. All is good.

I ran my regular route, across Kishon with an extension on Hayarden, and then back down to the bridge at the beginning of Hayarqon, and then back to home, totalling 5km.

My strength felt good and I think my pace showed me that I am back to my running strength, and now I have to build up my stamina and distance again. Another run or two at this pace and strength and I'll be able to start working on increasing my distance.

Purim Sameach

No comments: