Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, March 30, 2018

pre holiday run

I thought all was lost for today and that I should have run yesterday. Friday, being erev pesach, was looking to be too busy a day for a run and I had to be out early for an event I had to go to. So suddenly I found myself regretting not running Thursday. Happily I returned form the event early enough that I could go out for a run and the weather was chilly but decent as the rain took a pause for a while.

So out I went, unsure of what distance I would run but hoping I could extend my distance to 9km.

The run was good and I felt strong and my pace was good. And I just kept going and decided I could even beat 9. I finished my run at 10, though I felt like I could have gone more, so that is good. I also beat most of the chametz burning so didn't suffer form the smoke and poor air quality, though the end of my run passed  a few chametz fires just starting up.

Have a happy and kosher pesach and I hope to get a good week of running in to burn off too much holiday food.

No comments: