Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, September 25, 2017

Yasso 800s

Tonight's speed workout was scheduled for Yasso 800s. This means after a warmup run we would be running 7x800m at marathon pace with 400m of slow running in between each set.

I think I did pretty good, even though I don't have an accurate way of tracking this. I don't know what my marathon pace is so I basically just ran as fast as I could. I also could not accurately track my 800s and 400s, so I estimated and made calculations and checked my phone (RunKeeper) every now and then and kept more or less to the right distances. In the end it was a good run and I ran it at a good pace, though I have no way of knowing what each individual 800m was clocked at, with the 10km a whisker fast than the hour mark.

No comments: