Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 8, 2017

22km long run

This morning's run was scheduled by the group to be a 22km run. And I ran 22km. Tghe weather was nice and cool. Overall pace was decent, a touch faster than my long runs have been recently. I ran the middle 10km of it at a pace slightly faster than 6mpkm.

I ran the Lamed Hey loop, starting in RBS with 3.5km. I actually never saw the group. I started my run 15 minutes earlier than they did and I expected them to pass me after Tzomet HaElah, but I never saw them.

The best part of this run was that I had done this route and distance a few times recently, but today was the first time it was not a struggle but a nice run. Even the Zechariya and Tzeelim long hills, though tough, were not a struggle.

That puts me at about 55km or so on 4 runs for the first training week...

No comments: