Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 29, 2017

67km, but not all today

Today's run was going to be difficult. I knew that in advance. We had scheduled a 14km trail run for Erev Yom Kippur - the traditional Yishi Trail run. Being that on Wednesday I ran 28km, I knew today would be tough no matter what distance was scheduled. Add to that a trail which is more difficult. I decided to not run with the group because of that - my normal slow speed, and then today's slowness added, would leave me basically running the trail all alone. Plus, the group was starting their run later than I wanted to start.

So, I ran a local 14km on the rads of RBS. I actually ran 15km because I adjusted my route in the middle and miscalculated a bit. I basically ran 3 cycles across Kishon and then up Hayaqon and Hayarden and back.

It was slow and painful, but enjoyable. Good fresh air and a great way to start the morning.

I finished the week with 67km, which is the most I have run in a week in a very long time...

Gmar Chasima Tova.

No comments: