Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, April 19, 2018

A celebratory 10km

after waking up early t run, I somehow went back to sleep. I dont even remember choosing to do so, so I am not sure what happened. WHen I woke up much later, I thought to myself that I would not be able to run, as it is already too late and soon it will be too hot. Then I realized that with no work today and no need to rush to get the kids out to school, because of Yom Haatzmaut, I could still go out for a run with no time constraints. So I did.

And I did not even have a distance plan. I figured I'll just run until I am finished. So I did.

I was enjoying the run, the sun, the good weather. The temps were reasonable but already getting a bit warm, and my pace was mostly decent. So I just kept going. I finished my run at 10km. I am not sure how this will affect tomorrow's long run, but anyways I was thinking of pulling back a bit on the distance this week and keeping it below last week's high of 15, so maybe I'll stick to that plan and even drop the distance a little more. I guess I'll decide tomorrow.

No comments: