Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, December 1, 2023

good 6.5

 Altra Paradigm

Mind you, when I say "good" it is contextual. It is good for my current running, but it is still significantly slower than it used to be, and I was always relatively slow, so even a good run nowadays is really slow. but pace isnt everything, it isnt even one of the main things. A good run means I felt good, I felt improvement, the run was a struggle in the sense of pushing to run better but not a struggle in the sense of difficulty and not wanting to be out there, not able to complete my run, etc.

So today was a good run. My pace improved and I ran more distance. 6.5km at a better pace and felt good throughout. I feel like I am starting to get back to my regular running and my body has adjusted, or is well into the process of adjusting,  back to this routine and fitness activity.

No comments: