Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, April 28, 2019

great 7

After 2 weeks of no running, today was a great 7km run - better than expected.

The week before Pesach found me very busy, both preparing for Pesach and preparing for a Pesach barmitzva. Even when I had a little time to run, I was too tired and/or too sore. And then the week of Pesach found me either too worn out or busy with tiyulim with the family. And of course add to that the pattern one gets into of no running and increased laziness, and two weeks later I find mysef not having run in a long time.

I went out today expecting a short tired run, with weak legs and just the start of getting back into it. Instead I found myself feeling fine and picking up right where I left off. I stopped at 7km because I felt a little tweak in an ankle and didn't see any need to push it, but overall I felt fine and from a fitness standpoint felt like I could have kept going. My pace was fast and strong.


No comments: