Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, November 19, 2018

tough 11

I went out for a mid-day run, in the warm weather. It was a bit warmer than I had expected, and my legs still felt sore and heavier than I had expected. After the first couple of kilometers I dropped any expectations of pace and quality, but I was still hoping to hit 10km. I pushed through and struggled a bit but I was approaching my 10km target. Just as I was finishing my last few meters, struggling and happy to be finished, a friend ran by me. I hadn't seen him in a bit and wanted to say hi so I ran hard to catch up with him and chat while running a bit. I ended up getting an extra kilometer because of it, and it was also probably my fastest kilometer of the run, not including the first two that were at a fast pace.

No comments: