Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, November 17, 2018

rusty 6.5

To combat some growing aches and pains, after a significant increase in mileage in a short span of time, I decided to take a week off of running. In the middle of the week I almost broke my rest period because I was feeling good, but I forced myself to finish the week. And I know I missed a week of great running weather, but still, I think my body needed the rest.

Tonight I went out to run and it was a bit slower than expected, but it was after a nice Shabbos of overeating - I felt a bit heavy and sluggish, but I am happy I finally got out and back on the road. I hope this will be a good week. I wont be looking to increase mileage again, but I do expect to get in some good runs including a long run.

No comments: