Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, November 29, 2018

disappointing 27

you cant really be disappointed by a 27km run, but it was slightly disappointing. I was hoping for a 30-31km run.

I woke up early and everything went well. Was feeling good and running fine. After two cycles across Kishon I went out to the 10, 375 out to Aderet Junction and back, and then more on Kishon.

The run was going well, and Endomondo tracking seemed to be fine today. The last 4 or 5km I started to slow down significantly and specifically my left knee was feeling tight. At 27 I stopped for a drink and was determined to finish up with another 3km, but when I tried to start running it was just too difficult. I could have struggled through it but did not see the point just to hit the number. 27 is also good.

No comments: