Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday the 14th

good solid run even though I wasnt really feeling the groove. I got in 14km but I went out not knowing what I would run. I knew I was not looking to increase my distance from previous weeks and get a really long run in, but I also was looking for more than a short run. I took it by ear and feel. Even though I wasnt feeling great and had some minor aches and pains throughout the run, I evaluated at each stage whether I should continue for some more or come to an end.

I ran across Kishon, up Hayarqon, up Hayarden to Dolev, around Dolev twice and then back down Hayarden and Hayarqon, with some extra bits...

14km seemed like a good point at which to conclude my run

As always, I count my running week as Saturday night through Friday, so this running week totaled 8 runs and 63km

No comments: