Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, November 6, 2020

very good 17

 Hoka

16

Ran a very good 17km this morning. The last couple of kilometers were tough, especially since I miscalculated the route in my head and had been planning a 15km run. 

I ran a different route, one I have been thinking about for a while but have been too cautious to attempt. I started my regular route and when i got to the top of Park Yarmuth, I turned right, along the road at the edge of RBS Gimmel that I ran yesterday with Victor. This time I ran it to the end and then turned left and ran on the new road out to the 375. It actually came out further west than I had remembered, so my run back was longer than planned. That road is blessed with a nice bike lane alongside it, upon which I ran. When i hit the 375, I turned left to run back to the 10 and then RBS. I saw some of my running friends out, along with seeing a couple of snails and a beautiful fox or jackal that was sadly fresh roadkill. 

The weather was beautiful with crisp fresh air, clean and fresh after the recent rains. The route along the edge of Gimmel, much of which was a boardwalk, along with the road down to 375, was beautiful with beautiful views.

Good run, reasonable pace. pushed past what I thought my limit was.

Here are some of what I saw today:











No comments: