Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, November 5, 2020

good 7.5

 On

15

This was a longer run than expected or planned, and it happened because I met up with my old running buddy and we ran together. First time in a couple of years. Running with a partner is very different than running alone. 

It was pouring rain all night long and stopped shortly before we were supposed to meet up. After confirming that we were still going to run, I headed out and we met up. We ran out in an area I never ran before. 

After meeting by the traffic circle of Yarden-Yarqon, we ran out on the street opposite, above the park and out towards Gimel and Daled. I don't know the name of that road, but we just stayed ion it for a few kilometers. I had never before run that far out on the road, and it really had some beautiful views of the mountains. After a few kilometers we turned and ran back. We split up when we got back to our starting point and I ran home, finishing at 7.5km. The plan was originally 5, in between Wednesday's medium run and Friday's long run. We'll see how it affects tomorrow's run.




No comments: