Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, November 27, 2020

good 8

 Hoka

had a good 8km run today that was ok. 


The run itself was good, though some things around it were weird or didnt work out the way they normally do, so it was ok overall. My muscles were sore, which makes no sense because two weeks off is nothing in the scheme of things and shouldnt be enough to cause any significant deterioration of fitness. Maybe my form now is slightly different than it was before the two weeks off so muscles are being used now that werent before. That is a real possibility. I forgot my hat and only noticed half a kilometer in and didnt feel like going back to get it, so by mid-run my sweat was pouring into my eyes and my glasses were fogging up. The run felt slow and painful, but was really a decent pace and painful. My arm band holding my phone was slipping down a lot, and my new bone conducting earphones were being drowned out by passing buses and trucks.

Whatever. Either way the run itself was good.

No comments: