Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

back to routine

I was not planning on running today. Early was out, as I had to go to Tel Aviv early, and I did not know if I would have a chance later, and even if I would  it would be too hot. Anyways, making a return to running, a figured it would be good to take a day off after two days of running.

But, I got back early enough and had some quiet time, so i decided to run. It seemed to make more sense to run today and take off tomorrow. That way I'd have rested legs for a longer run on Friday.

But, the heat would still be a problem.

Solution: Go out for a run, but  a shorter run.

And that's what I did.

I went out and ran 5.25km, in the heat. It was a decent run, but I was happy to keep it short. The heat made it difficult, but also I was not looking to push it. Just to get back to a routine.

No comments: