Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 4, 2021

hilly 10

 Hoka

I planned on a shorter run than recent long runs, but not as short as it ended. I decided to finally run Nehar Dan, the new road between RBS and BS that looks really good for running. I started off with the start of my regular running route in the neighborhood and then ran down to the start of Nehar Dan. I realized in advance there would be some hill running, especially on the way back from Bet Shemesh, but the amount was unexpected, and it was causing me some pains in my knee and ankles. Because of that and more because of feeling wiped out with all the steep hill climbing, I cut my run on Dan short and turned around -  i just couldnt imagine making it back if I would run all the way across as planned.

I finished my run at 10km at a decent pace but feeling wiped out.

No comments: