Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, December 24, 2020

really good 13

 Hoka

I got up early this morning to do my longer run of the week, because with Friday being a fast day I wouldnt be able to do it then. I woke up and it was pouring rain. Being that I am not prepping for a marathon or anything like that where my discipline would require me to go out on schedule even in the rain, I decided to not go out. As the morning went on, it was still gloomy and cool, but with no actual rain I decided to go out for my run. I might still run tomorrow, but if I do it will be a short run.

I felt really good and had a much quicker pace than any run recently, and I felt strong all along the route. I ran starting off across Kishon, as always, and then run across the bridge and up through Yarmuth Park to Gimmel. At the top I turned right and ran nearly out to the road down to 375, and then turned around. Ran back and ran halfway across Hayarden (half of the section in A), and then turned and ran back down to home, finishing at 13km.

No comments: