Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

ok 8

 HOKA Arahi

8

had an ok but tough 8km run this morning. Body was feeling tired. I wanted to run 8 but didn't know if I would make it, and kept thinking about stopping early. Pushed myself to keep going just a little bit more, until finally I turned onto my 8 route and then it was a foregone conclusion (unless I would just turn around and go home, which isn't ever likely to happen).

After 8 consecutive days running, I don't know what I will do tomorrow. I had no plan to start a running streak, but now that I have I dont want to stop it. This is the point of exhaustion, and I know if I power through it, even with a couple of tired runs, I'll come out the other side fine. But do I want to power through it?


No comments: