Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, October 23, 2020

great 13.5

 had a great 13.5km run this morning. 


I hadn't decided how far I would run or what route, until midway through the run itself. I kept going back and forth between 7-8km easy run and between breaking 11km (my longest long run recently). Obviously the debates of the route were also dependent on the decision of distance.

I am not sure if the new Hoka Arahis had an effect or not, but pushing 5 and 6km , everything still felt so smooth and great that I decided I would run out of the neighborhood and try to break 11.

After some waffling on the route, I ended up leaving the neighborhood a bit later than expected, and without any crazy extensions, that route had me finishing at 13.5km. At a good pace


No comments: