Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

ok 6.5

Got up early today and went out for a 6.5km run. the run was ok, but it was hotter and more humid than I expected for such an early morning run.  Felt good

My Garmin Connect did sync after the run, but it still gave me messages about the problem being worked on. it seems some of the Garmin servers around the world are back online while others are not, so service is returning though still spotty.

I noticed int he media announcements about the Garmin troubles with the ransomware that they commented on people's personal data not having being stolen. I am not sure why any Russian, Ukranian or North Korean would try to steal my running data. Why would they be interested in seeing how slowly I run? And if they do want to know, why should I care? Anyways, they seemed to go through a lot of effort to find out my pace and distance. They could have just asked me. I would have been more than happy to share the information with them.

No comments: