Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, July 3, 2020

good 9

My pace was slow again. I seem to have lost much of my leg strength. But that's ok. I made up for my pace today with distance. For the first time in a while I went for decent distance. I ran 9km, starting with my usual across Kishon, across the first leg of the bridge to Gimmel, up Hayarqon and through Yarmuth Park and across the first leg of Hayarden, then back down Hayarqon to home. Slow pace, as mentioned, but I did not need to stop for extar breaks as I have recently. I did stop for a regular water break in the park ont he way up the hill, and I need to stop momentarily a couple of times to reset my focus because my knee suddenly felt wonkey - resetting my focus helped me get my gait back to what it should be and get rid of the wonkiness.

No comments: