Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, July 17, 2020

ok 12

I wanted to push myself to more than 10, so I set my sights on 12km for today's run.

After starting out with my normal route, instead of adding more distance by running on Hayarden to Dolev and back, I decided to run out on Road 10 to the 375 and back. In my head I calculated that this would give me about 12km without trying to then calculate where and how much to extend to get 12, as I would if I ran on hayarden and back.

It worked out well, and I got my 12km in a pretty good run. I did notice that int he later kms I started to have some pain that has been cropping up recently. I am not even sure how to describe it, but I will figure it out. I think in the later kilometers my body has been getting tired and begins to slouch and lose posture and by then I am paying attention less. It was much harder to fix myself in those later kilometers. So my first 6 or 7 kilometers were at a reasonable pace, but the last few were at a very slow pace.

But I got my 12km in!

No comments: