Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, May 18, 2020

crazy 5

Wow, that was crazy hot.

I missed the early morning run I had planned, due to misunderstanding the schedule. Because of the heat I assumed I would just wait until tomorrow, or maybe tonight, rather than run during the day, but I really wanted to run. When I had a small gap in my morning, i decided to go for a run, despite the crazy heat. the temperatures here in Bet Shemesh are about 38 degrees centigrade, 100 degrees Farenheit. About. That is insane to run in. So I went out knowing it would not be anything but a short run.

5km at a decent pace. not particularly fast but much better than Saturday night's run. I had to stop a few times in the shade because of the heat, but overall I survived with a good run, though I didnt dare extend it even one more kilometer.

No comments: