Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

great 11

had a great run this morning, despite tough humidity. Just felt great. Even the uphills were strong and at a fast pace. I ended with 11km at a fast pace.

I started with my regular route, across Kishon, the bridge to Gimmel, up Hayarqon and up through the Yarmuth Park. At the top as I left the park I turned right instead of left. Initially I planned just to urn to the traffic circle, about 100m away, just to get a little extra extension there. Beyond that is mostly construction sites so I never really though about venturing out that way. As I hit the circle and was turning around, I decided to turn left into the site rather than make the full turn. This site is the entrance  to what I think will eventually be the new neighborhood of RBS Hei (E). The way in was all uphill, but not steep as I was already near the top anyway, but the roads are beautiful and wide and empty. I ran around up there taking different roads and looking around and eventually turned around and ran back home, down again through the ark and then back via Hayarqon.

No comments: