Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

awesome 31km

I just had a great 31km run. I started at about 4:30am, actually just a bit after, and just kept running. I felt great. My pace was good. At no point did I feel like I wanted to stop. The weather was good.

The one snafu was that at 4:30am it was too dark for my sunglasses, but I knew that at about 5:45 or so I would need them. So I hid my sunglasses with my water in a bush at a point I would pass a number of times. I changed my glasses when I changed my glasses and all was good. At some later point when I stopped for water I saw my glasses case was missing! Someone took my glasses out of the bush! I looked around to see if maybe I had placed them a but further over by mistake or if someone had stopped to look at them and then put them down in the wrong place, but I could not find them anywhere.

Besides for that, I had a great run. I ran acoss Kishon a number of times, interspersed with extensions up part of Hayarkon and a number of circuits around the first part of the bridge to RBS C.

1 comment:

Tzvi said...

I hate when that happens

sometimes I leave water and then someone removes it