Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 21, 2018

great 19

I did not know how much I was going to run today, but I did know it would be less than last week's 23km. I figured, after Yom Kippur, realistically a good run would be in the range of 15km, but I left it open with no plan leavcing it dependant on how I would feel on the road.

I started my regular route across Kishon, then up Hayarqon and Hayarden. I then did two loops around Dolev and back down Hayarden to the Hayarden Hayarqon traffic circle to pick up water I had left there. I turned and ran back to Refaim and then turned down to Mishkapafayim via the new road. I ran through Mishkafayim and out to Road 10 until 375 and then back. On the way in I ran back up to RBS and then went down the road behind the new buildings on Hayarqon, just above the new park that is still closed off. Popping back up at the end of that area, I ran down to the Merkaz of RBS and then back home, finishing at a bit over 19km. And I felt great the entire way.

No comments: