Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 28, 2018

disappointing 6

After a great week of running I thought I would, and expected to, cap it off today with a good long run. Unfortunately I got out there and felt lousy. Everything felt off and I was just trudging along. I am sure I could have forced myself to make it to 10 or 11km, but I knew I couldnt force a 25 or even 20km run feeling like this.

I am pretty sure that I felt like this because of overrunning yesterday with a very fast run. I should have stuck to the plan, which was either no run for a very slow short run, but I felt so good the entire week with faster than expected runs I just got carried away in the moment. I have to remember to stick to the plan, even with some flexibility, but more or less stick to it. the plan is there for a reason

No comments: