Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, September 14, 2018

beautiful 23km

I wanted a long run today but did not know how I would feel... turns out I felt great.

I ran out across Kishon then up to Dolev Dolev. I decided to do a Dolev loop, and then headed out to Tzomet Aderet. I actually did not know how far out on the 375 I would run, but I was running well and figured the more extended now, the less I would have to extend later when tired, so I kept adding bits until I found myself at Tzomet Aderet..

From about 17km I really started to feel worn out and the run got difficult. That was also where it became mostly an uphill incline - sometimes steep and sometimes slight, but still uphill. I made it all the way, but really slowed down a lot at that point. In the end I finished with a slightly slower than average 23km on a beautiful morning and a beautiful route.

No comments: