Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, August 20, 2018

strong 10

This morning's 10km run was much better than the past 2 runs. Everything felt better and more in sync. A large part of it might have been the plumbing getting unclogged. Endomondo crashed at 7.5km, so I dont have full stats, but that 7.5km included whatever hills are on the route and that was at a pretty good pace, so including the last 2.5 of mostly downhill running, I would have finished with great stats.

Everything felt good. Wetaher wasn't too hot, but actually pleasant. When I went out it felt like the run would be good - my legs felt like tight springs, so they were bursting with energy. It seemed like fewer runners and walkers out than usual, but I did cross paths with Tzvi...

1 comment:

Tzvi said...

thanks for the shout out