Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

17km Kishon

This week's mid-week medium distance run was pretty good. I ran it last night and ran it at an intentionally easy and relaxed pace.

My legs seem to feel their best on the Wednesday medium runs and the Friday long runs. Saturday night and Monday night runs seem to be the most difficult for me. I took it easy to make sure my legs would feel good for this Friday's long run which is scheduled for 34km.

I must say I have taken a strong liking for this route on Kishon that gives me 4+km per cycle. Last night I ran 4 cycles of it and ended with 17km. Lots of runners and walkers out in great weather. I still have to decide whether to join the group on Friday's long run, which is scheduled to be a destination run to Rehovot, or to run a local 34km - starting the run in RBS to Rehovot generally gives me a 38km route, so I have to decide whether to run it with the extra distance or stay local..

No comments: