Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, August 4, 2017

long run 22+

this morning I ran a little more than 22.5km. It was really a great run until nearly the end.

I started my run running across Kishon for 3.3km. After debating whether to run the "Lamed Hei Loop" from the 38 to the 375 or from the 375 to the 38, I decided to start via the 10 and 375, which would make me run the Zachariya hill and the Tzeelim hill back into RBS.

The Zachariya hill, as always, is tough, but I managed it ok. The Tzeelim hill really killed me. It was already pretty hot by then, and that 3km climb, from kilometer 18 through 21 was really tough. I had to stop a couple times on the climb, but eventually I finished it and finished my run ok. My speed was similar to my other runs this week until the Tzeelim Hill and that really did me in.

Maybe next week I'll run it the other way. The benefit is avoiding the two steep and long climbs. The detriment is that it is a lot of slight uphill for much of the way.

Anyways, I am happy I got the long run in

No comments: