Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

back to running

I am way off schedule. The holidays started messing the schedule up, lessening my runs from 4 times a week to 3 times a week. Now, I have missed a couple of runs, some for decent reasons, some not. It is time to get back to a serious running schedule.

I missed the recovery run on Saturday night due to foot pain and political meetings about upcoming elections. I missed Monday nights run because I was in Jerusalem.

So I ran tonight to make up for Monday, and for the Wednesday mid-distance run.

The temperature was perfect outside, but it was too windy. It was blowing like a serious storm is coming in. And no matter which direction I was running, it seemed to almost always be blowing against me, rather than at my back...

I ran down to the 38 and back up, then around RBS. When I got to Dolev-Dolev, I went up to Dolev and ran one loop around. Then I ran back down and completed the perimeter run around RBS. At the end I ran further down Kishon and back, to push my run up to 14km. I ran it at an easy pace, and my numbers were 6:15/km...

I registered for the marathon this morning. This evening I got measured for orthotics. This Friday we have another Rehovot run. And it is time to buckle down and push harder...

No comments: