Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Monday, January 22, 2024

good 10

 On CloudFlyer

My ankle has been hurting since Friday, which is why I didnt run yesterday. I was planning on not running today either, to give the ankle some more rest even though it was feeling mostly better. Tomorrow is supposed to be the start of a few days of bad weather, so I was set to almost definitely have the week off to rest my foot. Today was so nice, and my foot was not giving me any pain that I just decided to go out and see what happens. I was feeling really good and strong, and most importantly pain free, and ran 10km at a pretty good pace, further improved with a nice little jump. And for the first time in a very long time I deviated from, my regular local routes and went out of the neighborhood and ran out on Road 10 (3855)!

No comments: