Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

good 10

 Altra Paradigm

I think the end of these shoes is nearing, especially on longer runs. Today I started to feel the pounding harsher and some discomfort. I have other shoes waiting patiently in line. I will try another run or two and if the feeling is still there or it gets worse, these will be retired

Good 10km run, middle of the day. Beautiful weather, but a storm is supposedly approaching and the temperatures have already started dropping. I didnt have much time but wanted to get it in but with a storm supposedly about to start I thought it prudent to run now in nice weather before it gets bad. That is also why I ran 10 despite being pressured for time. Was going to keep it short but being such nice weather I had to take advantage of the opportunity

No comments: