Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Hard Easy 5

 Altra Paradigm

It has been nearly two months since I last ran. I had good excuses, though in the past most of these excuses never stopped or prevented me from running. It started with a randomly swollen knee (that doctor thinks might be gout), and that kept me sidelined for a few weeks - I tried a couple times but felt very unstable. Then it went to holiday, wedding, war, and other more minor factors. But I made it out there tonight. I actually planned to start back with an easy 3km run, but as I began i felt good so I figured I would go my regular 5km route and cut it short if necessary.

it was an easy light run, no pushing, no stress, but it was hard and tiring, but I did the entire 5km, so good start on my way back.

No comments: