Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, August 27, 2021

lost 15

 Hoka

I went out feeling good thinking I would do my 18-20km route As I was at the top of Gimmel approaching 9km, in advance of turning left down to the 375 and Netiv HaLamed Hei, I decided to turn right instead, and run down the bridge back to Aleph, even though it would mean a significantly shorter run - and if I would want to I could extend after that While running through Gimmel, where I really dont know my way around well enough, I got lost, even though I stopped a couple of times to look at Google Maps to get an idea of where I should be running. When I noticed that I was right where I had begun, at the edge of Gimmel with the ability to turn left down to 375, I realized I was not going to be running that way. I decided to run back the regular way, not the long way or the short way I was going to try. I ended up running 15km at a good pace.

No comments: