Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, April 9, 2021

good 13

 HOKA

this was a bad week of running for me - ie, I havent really run this week. Bad timing, busy work week and some other stuff happening. I got out today and didn't know what to expect. Missing 5 or 6 days of running is really not a big deal, but you do get out of rhythm. 


The 13km run was good and at a good pace, but at times I felt winded and it also felt like I was favoring one leg mroe than the other and it was feeling overworked at times. that usually means bad form, but the pace was good despite that which is unusual, as bad form also usually means slower pace. I couldn't really correct it so I just pushed through. I had to stop a few times, for phone calls, as I saw an old running friend getting off his bike, and one or two others, but overall it was a good run.

No comments: