Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, August 27, 2020

good 5

 4th run of the week... while no planning isnt the same as bad planning, it is not all that different. I prefer to run Wednesdays, as then I can not run Thursday and run Friday. When coming back form a period of no running plus pain and issues, it is not advisable to run too much, which I might be doing anyway, but I didn't want to run 4 consecutive days. But I didn't really think about it at the time. I woke up Tuesday morning and ran, just because. Only later did I realize that that would mean not running Wednesday. Then if I dont run Thursday, I am getting into a pattern. so by running Tuesday I messed up my schedule.

So I ran today, and hopefully I will run tomorrow. Today was good. Saw more improvement. Ran hard, worked, even struggled a bit, but it was a good run.

No comments: