Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, March 6, 2020

good 6.5

I thought I outwaited the rain. the weather looked nice, but cool and breezy,  after some early morning rains. I was not really in the mood to run much, but I did want to go out for something. So I figured I'll run 6 or so and see after that whether to continue or not.

The run started off a bit slower than recent runs, though still a good pace, and the first 3km continued at that slower pace. After that my pace picked up. I finished at 6.5km with a fast pace, but still slower than recent runs. At about the 4km mark the skies suddenly turned dark and the winds picked up. A few minutes later the drops started falling, thunder and lightning, and then the rain got a little more serious, though I ended my run before it started pouring. Overall a good run

No comments: