Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, February 28, 2020

tough 15

I wanted to run 13-15km today, and 15 would be the max - no stretching it out to 17 as I like to add normally when feeling good and having a good run. Today was the kind of run that I had to force myself and push hard to reach my goal, as I really wanted to finish early a number of times.


The run was tough. Beautiful weather, but a little warmer than expected. My legs felt a little tired and heavy and I was not getting a good rhythm nor a good pace. My pace was fast but a little slower than most recent runs, and it times it felt downright slow.

Anyways, I stopped a few times for a couple of minutes to rest my legs and catch my breath, but overall it was a good run, finishing at 15km at a good pace. I ran my regular route in RBS with a stretch out on Road 10 to 375 and back.

No comments: