Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Thursday, May 23, 2019

bonus 8

After waking up early again, despite wanting to sleep a little later than usual today, I got another bonus run in. After watching the end of the Cubs game again (they won!) and then davening, I figured I mighjt as well go for a run. if not now, it wont happen, and I had the time and energy, and, I thought, it was not yet too hot - it is supposed to hit about 106 degrees Farenheit in Bet Shemesh today, but not so early in the morning...so off I went.

Sure enough, it seemed much hotter than what the temperature was reported at. Plus the air felt burnt with a bad smell from the bonfires burnign all night. The air was hot and dry, not much of a breeze and the little breeze there was was warm and not refreshing.

Anyways, i felt good, and while I ran an average pace and it was not a great run from a pace perspective, the entire week actually, it was a good run because I felt fine despite the heat and extended it to 8km despite having planned to run only 5.

Bonus runs are the best!

No comments: