Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Sunday, February 17, 2019

great 7.5

after two weeks of no running, it was great to be out there again.

It started off with a bad cold that made me sore and have bad headaches and I just couldnt run for a few days. After that there was some bad weather, a busy schedule and some laziness, along with the pattern of no running building on itself, and it turned into two weeks of no running.

So, this morning I went out for a run, not knowing how it would work out considering the two week break. I figured I would keep it short, at about 4-5km, and I figured it would be slow. When I got out there, I felt great. My legs were itching to go. I had a fast run and just felt great and ran to 7.5km. I was still feeling fine and could have kept going but did not want to push it on my first day back..