Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

ok 7

Due to some logistical and technical issues, I will most likely, almost definitely, not be able to get in any long runs over the next couple of weeks. To combat this, I am going to try to get more regular runs in.

Today I went out thinking I was about to have a good run. Yesterday was slow, I was feeling good, weather was good. I started running and just felt blah. A little twinge in my knee, which was coming and going, legs felt tired, and just felt uncomfortable. And then Endomondo got the first kilometer tracked way off again.

Anyways, as I was pushing through 4km or so, I figured I'll just push myself to 5 and then stop. But I sort of just settled in and was feeling ok then and kept going. I decided I'll hit 6 and stop. As I was approaching my house I saw I was pretty close to 7, so just continued until 7 and stopped. It was probably closer to 7.6km or so, but it was 7km logged.



No comments: