Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, July 6, 2018

14 43 61

I changed my plan last night. Originally i was planning for a 20+km Friday long run. A last minute decision to go with the family to jerusalem until late at night forced a change in plans. Too tired and the heat being worse due to starting my run  over an hour later than usual, had me knowing I would realistically need to expect much less for today. I figured 11 or 12km would be satisfactory, but I also knew the run would not be great, as my body felt tired, and I just wanted to get a decent run in, no matter the distance.

I ran slow, body parts felt sore, and it felt like that would be my best today. Question was really distance. I started off running across Kishon and then up Hayarqon. Down to Road 10 and out to Highway 375 toward Eztiyona Junction. And back. With a couple minor extension. Concluding my run at 14km. I could have gone a bit further, but felt like it was enough.

Today was day 43 of my run streak. This week of running took me a distance of 61km

No comments: