Invisible Shoes - Barefoot Running Sandals

Friday, June 2, 2017

tiring 22

this morning's 22.5km run was great. A bit of a slow pace, but consistent, with even a slight negative split.

I was very tired. When I went out to run, I thought I would just keep it short, even though I had planned a run of upwards of 20km. I thought of bailing at about 3. I just felt worn out.

But running gives me energy and I just kept going. I decided to run up to Dolev and do a cycle of Dolev, and one cycle turned to 5 cycles, and then I ran out to the highway and finished back in RBS. I did miscalculate a bit. I was going to run 20, and then decided maybe I should run 21, just to have an increase. a slight miscalculation had me ending at 22.5km.

I have been worn out the rest of the day since then..

1 comment:

Tzvi said...

thou art my hero